Having way to much fun!

This is turning out to be an incredible art journey! Learning new techniques! Dusting off some products, while learning different ways to put them to art! Join the fun...It's FREE !!! Hope to see your tag on the board. Visit www.timholtz.com for more details on this months tag technique.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 2014 Tag

Personal goal accomplished! 
Wow...what a journey!  I met the challenge and learned some new techniques. All for FREE.  I HAD SO MUCH FUN! I dusted off a few products while acquiring a few new. The new techniques and thinking out of the box EASY, thanks Tim for doing all the work!  Thank you to all who posted comments on my blog. I am so looking forward to next years 12 tags! My new personal challenge is... well you all have to wait till January 2015.
 God Bless all...Thank you for sharing in my personal journey!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tammy for the nice comment you left on my blog. It's nice to know someone actually reads it! LOL

    You did a terrific job completing all 12 of Tim's tags! That would be a goal of mine as well this year - to complete all of them. I am gung-ho, then seem to fall off doing them around May, then summer is here, no stamping!

    ReplyDelete